Installation Kit for frequency controlled lifts WDGAK58E with hollow bore (blind) encoder
The following installation kits are available for fitting the encoder to a frequency controlled lift.
- Easy installation on all motor shafts
- Flexible attachment possibilities
- TTL, HTL or sine output
- Threads: M8, M10, M12, M16 and M20
Every installation kit consists:
1 x Encoder, 1 x with 15 m ready-made shielded cable, 5 x shaft adapter
Hollow bore (blind) Encoder WDG 58E
incl. torque support
1024, 2048, 4096 (TTL/HTL)
1024, 2048 (sin/cos)
H24: 3 channels, A, B and zero marker pulse N
R05: 6 channels, A, B, zero marker pulse N and inv.
SIN: 4 channels, A, B, (sin/cos)
The shaft adapters are screwed into an appropriate thread on the lift.
- One set for all needs – minimum effort, maximum effect
- Easy to mount on all motor shafts
- Flexible and robust
- Cost-effective solution for modernisation and servicing needs
- Ready-to-use 15 m cable