The location in 65366 Geisenheim, Industriestr. 7 is home of the management, research & development, warehouse & logistics, production and all central services, such as human resources, accounting, controlling, marketing, etc.
The internal sales force and technical support for Germany and Europe are also located here; the field sales force, on the other hand, is organized on a decentralized basis:
- Direct sales in Germany is divided into 5 areas. Wachendorff sales engineers are employed here.
- In Europe, Africa and Asia, our channel managers are the important link to our technical distributors:.
- In the USA/Chicago and China/Suzhou, Wachendorff sister companies act as sales offices, ensuring short distances to partners, customers and interested parties:
Geisenheim is a town with approx. 15,000 inhabitants in the Rheingau-Taunus district of Hesse. It is located at the Rhine river between Wiesbaden and Rüdesheim and is known as a wine, school, cathedral and linden-tree town.
Wachendorff maintains a close and successful partnership with the Bingen University of Technology, which offers courses in engineering and natural sciences. The high degree of practical relevance and the application-oriented research have already led many students and graduates to Wachendorff.
The optimum combination of electronics, optics and mechanics in the devices make every encoder into one of the most robust and most reliable devices on the market. High levels of protection, an extended temperature range and durable electronics enable our products to be used in even the most demanding applications.
In addition to individual devices, we also supply complete systems.
- Complete systems
- Rugged industrial encoders to suit your application
- Standard range and customer versions
- Maximum permissible loads
- 48-hour express production
- Made in Germany
- Worldwide distributor network
Processes certified to DIN ISO 9001 guarantee you unfailing top quality.
Each of our intensively trained employees is capable of assembling an encoder from A to Z under his own responsibility. Thanks to the varied production steps and the identification of the employee, you can be sure of receiving a high-quality final product.
- We use the latest state-of-the-art tools in the manufacture of our encoders, so ensuring optimization and quality control.
- We have actively adopted KaiZen as part of our philosophy.
- Our delivery reliability is 100 %.
- Our great flexibility ensures a standard delivery time of 15 working days.
The whole order processing procedure is controlled and documented by the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. The assembly is divided into the fundamental steps of mechanics, optics, electronics and final testing.
All final testing data is automatically measured and recorded. Continual statistical evaluations ensure the required safety.