Installation Kit for frequency controlled lifts WDGAK58B
with shaft encoder
The following installation kits are available for fitting the encoder to a frequency controlled lift.
- Complete retrofit set
- Quickly and reliably fitted with the aid of the accessories
- Cost-effective modernisation solution
- TTL, HTL or sine output
- Threads: M8, M10, M12, M16 and M20
Every installation kit consists:
1 x Encoder, 1 x Mounting angle, 1 x shielded cable 15 m length,
1 x Double loop coupling, 5 x Shaft adapter
1024, 2048, 4096 (TTL/HTL)
1024, 2048 (sin/cos)
H24: 3 channels, A, B and zero marker pulse N
R05: 6 channels, A, B, zero marker pulse N and inv.
SIN: 4 channels, A, B, (sin/cos)
The mounting bracket makes for easy installation of the encoder in the
lift system. However care should be taken that the admissible load of
the coupling is adhered to.
Double loop coupling:
The double loop coupling serves to compensate for any mis-alignment
between the drive and the encoder. The coupling has extremely high
The shaft adapters are screwed into an appropriate thread on the lift and
allow a simple connection via the double loop coupling.
- One set for all needs – minimum effort, maximum effect
- Easy to mount on all motor shafts
- Flexible and robust
- Cost-effective solution for modernisation and servicing needs
- Ready-to-use 15 m cable